xxibdrgn 发表于 2015-11-28 20:20:28

breaker

BreakerYo. Now . I’m comingThe king was backingYes, I’m going homeB.R.E.A.K.YEAH!This is my world I’m the breakerNever be a loserYes, I’m the winnerYe,I like fast and furiousYeah, I am a bad boyOh, oh! Girl!Come to my sideI”ll give you that you likeYou trick me into falling your loveOh, I can’t control myselfAs a breaker.I have my missionBut i am falling in your loveCan’t control myselfI am a breakerYeah, I’m crazyI’ll be your soldierYou’re my hallelujahI’ll love you foreverI am breakerB to the reak and add the “er”(look! So speed)I am breaker(look! He is flying)Yeah!Everybody say you should watch this manCause he will get you in dangerYes, i like smoking, drinking,Fighting with the boyBut, I’m still good boy(I’m still crazy)누가아냐You know I hate that( close your mouth and take Take you seat)Girl, girl.your body is very hotBut I am not fall in you bodyI like you temperament.I am a breakerYeah, I’m crazyI’ll be your soldierYou’re my hallelujahI’ll love you foreverI am breakerB to the reak and add the “er”(look! So speed)I am breaker(look! He is flying)Yeah!Girl, girl,I am vitamin CIt’s indispensable(I’m look like this)Well, it seems end.I am a breakerYeah, I’m crazyI’ll be your soldierYou’re my hallelujahI’ll love you foreverI am breakerB to the reak and add the “er”(look! So speed)I am breaker(look! He is flying)Yeah!Thank you! My girl!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: breaker